Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Who's your Mommy?

Been a bit busy here with Rosh Hashanah, but here's a quick tidbit.
Last Thursday morning, Yelena and I were snuggling in bed. I turned my back to her in one of those, "Just give me 10 more minutes of sleep. You can play with Bear, you can play with my hair, you can vocalize all you want, just give me 10 more minutes." After about 15 minutes, I turned around to face her and she said, with an enormous smile, "Mo-meee." Surprised, I asked, "Did you say Mommy?" She replied, "Mo-meee." I gave her a hug and said, "You said Mommy!" "Mo-meee!" with a big grin.
Since then, nothing. A few people have asked her, "Can you say Mommy?" and she shakes her head. Eli reminds me of how she rolled over 3 times, spontaneously, and then didn't do it again for a couple months. I hope this isn't just a teaser like that.
I can't wait to hear another, "Mo-meeee!" but I guess I have no choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home