Friday, April 01, 2005

Weekend

My weekend is looking pretty full right now. Tomorrow, we have an appointment with the blinds guy, as opposed to the blind guy, at our new house. (New house, new house, new house! It doesn't seem quite real yet, and probably won't until we move.) While there, we will do various measuring and strategizing. Then I need to make a small dent in the packing before we go to a friend's 40th surprise birthday party. (I seriously doubt he knows what a blog is, so no worries about outing him here.) Sunday, I have a lesson and a 2-hour choreography workshop in the afternoon. If we accomplish enough packing, we get to go see Sin City Sunday night. If not, we will cry. And maybe I'll get around to making headway in Andrea Levy's Small Island.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home