Monday, October 17, 2005

Who by sneezing, who by wheezing

Head cold progressing and gaining steam. Eli is now getting symptoms. He thinks I got him sick. Considering the only place I've been all week where I could have picked it up was shul on Yom Kippur and he was there, too, perhaps he is confusing the givee and the takee of the head cold and picked it up at the office. Hmm. He played Florence Nightengale quite well yesterday, so I'm hoping he stays healthy -- both for his sake and ours.
Yesterday, which was gorgeous in Chicago, we were supposed to go to the Botanical Gardens with Tony and Eric (and our sweet new wheels) but, a few minutes before Tony and Eric were due to leave their house I finally gave in and realized my light headedness and achiness probably weren't an ideal combination for a day spent outside walking. And there is no way I will be up to attend dance class tonight -- sucky since it's the last class and now I won't know how the combo ends. Good news? So far, Yelena doesn't seem stricken. Also, no fever and my tummy is ok, if not eager.
And for those of you who only tune into this blog to see pictures of Yelena (and I know you're out there):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home