Monday, October 09, 2006

Not so exciting Mila developments

If you are squeamish, or wish to avoid overly personal information, just skip this post. Go to the previous one or the subsequent one and don't blame me, or say "gross" or ask "Why is she sharing this?" If you disregard my warning, you only have yourself to blame.
Aunt Flo returned today, the bitch. November 3 would have been two years without the bloody nuisance but, no, she had to come back today with her cramps and her bloating and her messiness. It was bound to happen sooner or later, but I've been hoping for the late late later. We're down to nursing only 3, maybe 4 (with the 4th as a 2 minute security top off at 4:00 a.m.), times within 24 hours so I guess that was a trigger but I am not happy about this development.
And, no, I am not going to try to get pregnant in 2 weeks to avoid this, but don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home