Thursday, February 24, 2005

I rock

Yesterday I was simply too drained from Tuesday night's workshop to even think about posting. It was reassuring to get to class and hear everyone asking each other if their calves were killing them. Mine feel much better now, thank you.
I am very glad I didn't fink out. It was very gratifying at the end of the night to dance a full complicated five minute choreography. When we split the class it was amazing to watch everyone else dance -- it seemed so much longer and more impressive when it wasn't me bouncing and running around and struggling to remember all the steps and not forgetting to shimmy through the whole thing. Abeer Will was truly amazing and it was a very rewarding experience. Hopefully next time she's in town I won't be pregnant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home