Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Holy Unwholesome, Catman

Of all the unsavory things I've done, I think shoving a suppository up my cat's bum ranks pretty high. If this weren't humiliating enough for me, imagine how Cheru feels right about now, isolated in the guest bedroom with a litter box and a chunk of glycerin up his poop chute, ready to blow any minute.
Yup, tomorrow the big guy goes in for his endoscopy. We could have taken him in tonight and let the professionals give him his high colonic, but I loathe staying over night in hospitals so I imagine an animal who doesn't understand anything except being away from home and the stink of fear would hate it, too.
This diagnostic process ain't cheap, neither. But with all the stupid things on which we've spent money over the years, how can we begrudge shelling out for our little buddy's health? I just hope they figure out what's going on and how to fix it. Perhaps there's a nest of dental floss in his gullet, or a fibroid kitten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home