Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New blog

You ever wonder what happened to people you used to know? Of course you do. Depending on your nosiness and free time, I bet you google them whenever you're procrastinating or have a dream about someone you haven't thought of in years. It turns out a lot of people I used to know are up to pretty interesting stuff, so I've decided to blog about them. Perhaps, when they're in the throes of a vanity search, we will reconnect, although that is certainly not the motivation for this exercise. Perhaps they will just sue me for libel. I figure if they're in the public domain with a website, then I am free to reminisce and critique.
I am hoping this will be an interesting project, but I'm going to keep in separate from this blog, since I think most of you are just looking for pictures of Yelena.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home