Friday, January 06, 2006

Unidentified Flying Yelena


Yelena (via Mummy who is overstepping the bounds of her parental authority by putting words in said baby's mouth) wishes to publicly thank Rafi for the use of his exersaucer. She was a little unsure of it at first but, as you can see, she has warmed up to in considerably.

Yelena turned 5 months on Wednesday. Like most parents, I am sure, every day we rhetorically ask, “Could you get any cuter?” and, by Jove, she does. I love her laugh. She sounds like an old man who smokes a pack a day. A raspy “Hah!” or “Ah, hah!” when tickled just so. The toothless grin contributes to the old man thing. But a really cute old man.
I had every intention of a longer update, except between the time I started this post and now I had a grating injury and my right index finger is wearing a gauze and tape turban. Crumbly parmesan very dangerous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home